Is it spring yet? Sadly, no. But spring 2019 lookbooks are starting to come out and we can live vicariously through the glossies until then. Let’s get ready for the weekend in style with everything team GG is loving this week!
New Launch: Spring is in the air, at least for Dôen. The womenswear LA-based shop just released its Spring 2019 lookbook. Suddenly, I’m dreaming of warmer weather.
New Launch: Wellness is also in the air for 2019. Ban.do just announced its adorable little wellness collection. We. Want. It. ALL.
To Know: The beauty world is full of trends, and this year there is a huge focus on innovation. Mood-boosting products seem to be the next big thing, and we’re here for it.
— The Late Show (@colbertlateshow) January 15, 2019
To Know: Who run the world? Women! Senator Kristen Gillibrand is the third woman to join the 2020 Presidential Race.
To Shop: Mejuri may have taken over your jewelry collection. It just released its new candles, and of course, they’re oh-so pretty.
To Read: In case you are still missing the Obama-era, here is a great collection of stories from the female White House staffers. Unfortunately, you’ll have to wait until March, but this will definitely help keep you fueled!
View this post on Instagram
To Watch: Lana Del Rey and Jared Leto came together for the Gucci fragrance campaign, and we are feeling all of the nostalgia. Did you manage to catch Courtney Love’s appearance as well?
In Case You Missed It:
- Actress Tiffani Thiessen Designed Her Own Home Office
- 6 Fun New Beauty Brands
- 8 Stylish Home Décor Hacks For Renters
- A Cheery, Colonial Nebraska Home
- 5 Tips For Working From Home During The Winter
- Why You Need To Add Fermented Foods Into Your Diet
- 7 Outfits Inspiring Our January Wardrobe
- The Gorgeous Home Décor Pieces You Won’t Believe We Found On Amazon
- How I Am Letting Go Of Physical And Emotional Clutter
- Nicole’s Morning Makeup Routine
- 11 Cute New Shoes To Help You Kick Off The New Year
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.