It’s my 31st birthday this week, which just feels like another normal Sunday. Last year was the big 3-0, so we definitely celebrated, but turning 31 just sounds so uneventful. But since it’s only a few days away, I decided to make this month’s list of favorite’s my “birthday wish list” edition. These are the things that if I suddenly had a bajillion dollars or could buy myself whatever I wanted, I would get. But in real life, these will forever just be on my “coveting” Pinterest board. 😂
1. Trueing Co. Elma Chandelier: Say ‘hello’ to the chandelier of my dreams. The colors, the structure, it’s all absolute perfection.
2. Shrimps Buttercup Bag: A (faux) pearl studded flower? Sign me up.
3. Freddie Mercury: An Intimate Memoir by The Man Who Knew Him Best: I am the ultimate Freddie Mercury/Queen fan. I have a Freddie tattoo and I’m wearing a Queen shirt as I type this. One day, I hope to get my hands on a copy of this super-rare memoir that’s only available for $$$$ on eBay. If you ever happen to spy one at a Thrift store or garage sale, holler at your girl.
4. Heike Barlow Cast Glass: I just think these are the coolest. Individual glass cubes are oxides at increasing rate, which causes the glass to change colors in all different light. Stunning.
5. Jennifer Behr Velvet Bow: I wear some kind of bow or ribbon in my hair almost daily. And while I always pause when scrolling and this beauty pops up, I know I’ll never be able to bite the bullet.
6. Beatrice Valenzuela Sandalina: I am ever so patiently waiting for the vegan version of these cult-favorite sandals to launch this spring. I’ve always coveted these shoes but I just can’t get down with the idea of wearing lambskin.
7. Foxwood Co. Native Tongue Collection: I’m obsessed with sculptor, Casey Reed Johnson. His “Native Tongue” collection is my favorite right now. I love the stories he is able to tell by carving wood and letting natural elements guide the way.
8. Sarah Ellison: I’m not going to discriminate here. I will take anything and everything Sarah Ellison makes. Every piece of furniture and home décor is an absolute dream.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.