Turmeric is natural magic. It is anti-inflammatory, which is a huge deal. Why? Low-level inflammation plays a role in almost every chronic Western disease, including heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s and more. It’s a powerful antioxidant, can help brain development and prevent degenerative brain disease. It has also been said to aid in relieving depression, arthritis and delaying the aging process. Are you sold yet?! An easy and delicious way to get your daily dose of turmeric is through a “Golden Milk” latte. Here’s my tried-and-true recipe that I sip on each day.
Golden Milk Collagen Latte
Makes 1 serving
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 scoop of collagen peptides
Alternatively, you can use a pre-made turmeric blend like Golde and skip the individual spices.
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan and stir consistently over medium heat for about 5 to 8 minutes, or until all the spices have dissolved.
- Pour into your favorite mug and top with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Check out more of our favorite recipes here: 5 Healthy And Easy Recipes With 5 Ingredients Or Less, A Sweet + Healthy(ish) Valentine’s Day Parfait and The Best Vegan Chili Ever
While you're here, why not check these out:
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.