Spring is finally here and I couldn’t be happier. Spring and fall are my two favorite seasons. What about you? This month, I’ve been playing around with some new skincare and have been pleasantly surprised, dabbling in more side projects (because I’m slightly insane) and gearing up for spring cleaning. See what made my list of favorites.
9 Things I’m Loving This Month:
- Sézane Christie Jacket: I love an oversized blazer for spring. It’s a great transitional piece. I style this one with a graphic T-shirt and my vintage Levi’s jeans.
- Supernatural Cleaning Products: I’m so into these!!
- Jeni’s Gooey Butter Cake: Need I say more?
- Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil: This stuff is so nice. It’s really soft on my skin—not too greasy and doesn’t make me break out. It’s a natural brand, which is always a plus for me.
- Radugra Grez: I’m obsessed. I know they are for kids, but I want them for my living room for me to stare at all the time.
- Tired Dreamers Club: My bestie (who is also a marriage and family therapist) and I joined forced on a fun new project. It’s about how to prioritize radical self-care in order to boost your creativity and spark inspiration. Check it out!
- Monogram: I love a graphic T-shirt so this brand is right up my street. I love the retro vibes.
- Big Magic By Elizabeth Gilbert: Finally got around to finishing this incredible book. If you’re looking for how to ignite your creative passions, give it a read!
- Monsieur Big Mascara: With my perpetual eye issues and sensitivities, I have to be really careful about mascaras. I have been testing out a lot of them and sadly, even most natural mascaras can be irritating. This one isn’t natural, but it’s pretty amazing. Gives me lush, long lashes and doesn’t bother my eyes too much!