It’s April, and we’ve got some great treats for you! From new professional platforms to the latest in home design…put these on your radar for the weekend.
New Launch: Be on the lookout! Drew Barrymore is finally giving us Flower Home…and we want it all.
New Launch: Target’s Pillowfort line recently made a huge move toward inclusivity with its latest drop. The new collection offers affordable ‘sensory-friendly’ furniture for kids.
To Know: Create & Cultivate just announced the release of its Insiders membership! Are you ready to unleash your inner girl boss?
To Know: Sustainable fast fashion? Yes, it exists. H&M is launching the Conscious Exclusive collection for Spring 2019, which uses sustainable fabrics made from fruit and algae.
To Know: The latest way to fight stigma against mental illness is to ‘Wear Your Meds‘. Proceeds from button sales support the National Alliance on Mental Illness.
To Know: Hope you’ve nailed down the Cosmopolitan drink recipe because Candice Bushnell is giving us a ‘Sex & the City’ followup!
New Launch: Glow Recipe is on a roll with its most recent launch, the Pineapple-C Bright Serum. Has it been dubbed most Instagrammable beauty brand yet?!
To Shop: Dazey LA and the She’s All Fat podcast have teamed up to create a tee to directly support women of all sizes! The tee will be available in S-4X (offering this size range for the first time) and will directly fund the expansion of Dazey LA’s size offerings.
In Case You Missed It:
- 7 Easy Spring Hairstyles You Need To Try
- How To Build Your Home Gym (Without Expensive Machinery)
- 17 Cute Easter Dresses Under $50
- 5 Podcasts To Listen To On Your Morning Commute When You Are In A Funk
- Bianca Wickers On Fear
- Jessalynn Forde’s Modern Home Is Total Hygge Goals
- 10 Classic Wardrobe Staples You Should Never Get Rid Of
- Our Favorite Beauty Dupes For Less
- 7 Books To Add To Your April Reading List
- Just 26 Anthropologie Sale Items That Are Basically Free