This was definitely one of those ‘quick’ weeks. It’s just flown by. And, of course, team GG needed to share some of its favorite finds of the week. Don’t forget to take this holiday weekend to rest and catch up with loved ones!
New Collab: Cult-favorite shoe brand, Loeffler Randall, is finally debuting a kids collection with its newest collab with J.Crew. Randall’s own 11-year-old daughter, Clementine Murphy, was the “creative mind” behind the designs.
To Shop: In the mood to change your home décor up a bit? You’re in luck! Lulu & Georgia is having a rug sale from now through April 25. Get 20% off using code SPRING20.
New Launch: Richer Poorer upgraded its beloved bralette to be more inclusive and supportive. They come out today.
To Read: Rupaul is stunning both in, and out of drag, and shown here in his newly released feature with Vogue, shot by the brilliant Annie Leibovitz.
To Watch: Netflix is on a roll! Queen Bey is releasing a documentary about her 2018 Coachella performance, Homecoming.
New Collab: Create & Cultivate founder, Jaclyn Johnson, recently partnered with SocialEras to curate a fashion line for millennial career women.
To Shop: Looking for unique finds with a meaning? 54kibo is a woman-owned site that has beautiful home décor from Africa.
To Know: In a very inclusive move, beauty brand PUR is launching with an incredible 100 shades!
In Case You Missed It:
- How To Host A Last-Minute Easter Celebration
- You’ll Swoon Over This Pastel-Hued Creative Studio Space
- Glitter Guide’s April Budget Buys
- Everything You Need To Know About The Enneagram
- Why You Should Look For Natural Beauty Treatments At Spas, Too
- 10 Plant-Filled Homes To Inspire You This Earth Day
- Glitter Guide’s 2019 Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- Affordable Accessories That Look Totally Luxe
- 5 Plants For Small Spaces That Promote Healthy Air Quality
- 24 New Colorful Arrivals From Nordstrom You Need ASAP
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌