Leave it to Taylor to find some amazing gems this month! From astrology to podcasts, here’s what she’s been coveting.
- TS x Encourage Vintage Spring Playlist Playlist: This month, my bestie Em (@emthegem) and I are joining forces again to do a capsule collaboration for her vintage clothing company Encourage Vintage. We made a groovy spring playlist to go with it!
- Winden Amalfi Ring : I fell in love with this ring by Winden. I can’t wait to wear it every day.
- Co-Star Astrology App: If you’re into astrology, you need this app. I love it! It’s so crazy how accurate it is. I love the daily reminders, too.
- Outdoor Voices 7/8 Flex Leggings in Coral: I’m a big fan of Outdoor Voices. I wear the brand’s clothing all the time. I got these coral leggings recently and I can’t get enough of the gorgeous color.Sézane Mona Bag in Rhubarb-Tanned: Sézane is working to be more sustainable, and this bag is one of its first big launches made from sustainable materials. Isn’t it divine?
- Shop Future Vintage Tees: I love Shop Future. I have my favorite vintage jeans and overalls from her. I recently did a vintage tee haul from her and I can’t stop wearing them!
- Sea Ranch Lodge: After learning more about this Bay Area landmark at the SF MOMA, I have become sort of obsessed. I would love to go and check it out soon!
- Ilia Color Block High Impact Lipstick in Grenadine: I adore the natural makeup brand Ilia. It makes the most glowy, dewy makeup that makes me feel like I could totally ditch my other makeup products. I’ve been wearing this coral red lipstick and getting so many compliments.
- Green Dreamer Podcast: I’ve been working on my sustainability practices. I love this podcast. It’s inspiring and talks about so many important and interesting topics.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.