It’s May! Can you believe it? We’re inching so much closer to summer, and these launches prove it. Scroll through to check out what Team GG is loving this week.
To Know: I’m just sitting and waiting for the day that I can get an IV of coffee. Until then, these cold brew gummy bears will do the trick! Sugarfina x Alfred has given us the joy of chewing our caffeine.
New Launch: As a lazy girl, I can vouch for multitasking beauty products. Glossier is blowing our minds with the release of its two-in-one lip and eye cream, Bubblewrap.
New Collab: Credo Beauty x W3ll People have partnered up to create a limited-edition Optimist Lipstick to help “kiss cancer goodbye”!
New Launch: Nuria is coming for your skincare routine for all of the right reasons! This skincare brand is focused on clean beauty. It’s also vegan, plant-based and cruelty-free. Need another reason to get into this brand? Nuria donates a portion of every sale to She’s the First, a non-profit that fights gender inequality by providing education to girls.
To Know: Usually Sports Illustrated is mainly known for top models wearing the tiniest bikinis on its legendary swimsuit issues. However, for the first time ever, cover girl Halima Aden appears on the cover wearing a burkini and hijab!
New Collab: Your summer is about to get very stylish thanks to the new Target x Vineyard Vines collab. Mark your calendars for May 18.
New Collab: Shoes and ice cream have nothing in common…that is until now! K-Swiss x Coolhaus Ice Cream is the summer shoe you never knew you needed.
To Know: Taylor can’t get enough of the Bon Appétit YouTube channel! You don’t need to be a chef to enjoy these videos. From recipe tutorial to fun times with celebrity chefs, you’ll find entertainment and learning rolled into this account.
In Case You Missed It:
- Easy Tips To Go From Sweaty To Glam After The Gym
- 9 Homes That Will Make You Want To Rainbow-Coordinate Your Décor
- The Products That Saved My Over-Processed Hair
- 8 Books To Add To Your May Reading List
- Perfect Mother’s Day Gifts From Small Shops
- Morgan Pansing On Grief
- Chelsea Mohrman’s Monochromatic Home Filled With Thrifted Finds
- 21 Super-Cute Plus-Size Spring Fashion Finds
- How I’m Learning To Expand My Comfort Zone Instead Of Getting Outside Of It
- 8 Health And Fitness Goals To Make This Summer
- What Taylor Sterling Is Loving This Month