It’s been quite a crazy week with women’s health restrictions. Make sure to keep yourself informed on what’s going on with the recent bans, as well as how you can help even if your state is not affected. On a lighter note, we also wanted to share the things that team GG found intriguing this week!
To Know: With all of the recent abortion bans and ridiculous restrictions, there are still ways for us to help!
To Shop: With the news of the recent abortion bans in Georgia and Alabama, this mug by Emily McDowell & Friends seemed like the perfect fit for my everyday thoughts.
To Know: This teen used her graduation cap to send an important message. Ohio school senior, Gina Warren, decorated her cap with a QR code that directed people to a list of students killed in school shootings. A powerful statement that we all needed to see.
New Launch: Everlane just released its first jumpsuits for every occasion, and now we’re going to need one in every possible color.
New Collab: Long live the ’90s. Urban Outfitters x Betsey Johnson just revealed its newest collection. We’re getting wonderful flashbacks with every look.
New Launch: As if you needed another excuse to indulge in Reformation’s latest shoe line. Not only are the designs beautiful, but the line is also sustainable.
To Shop: Skincare addicts rejoice! Glossier Supers cult-favorite serums are back. Your best summer skin is calling.
To Know: A childhood staple has recently evolved. LEGO recently launched Braille Bricks to help children learn braille as they play.
In Case You Missed It:
- Hear Me Out: Rolling Your Clothes Does NOT Save Room In Your Suitcase
- 19 Eco-Friendly Items That Are Surprisingly Cute
- Team Glitter Guide’s Summer Wish List
- 10 Great Barbecue Recipes For Memorial Day
- How To Get Summer’s Interior Trends On Any Budget
- On-The-Go Beauty Staples To Keep In Your Bag To Freshen Up This Summer
- The “Before” Photos of Ashley Amaral’s Home Will Blow You Away
- 5 Small Routines To Get You Excited About Waking Up
- 25 Cute Home Goods Every Plant Lady Needs