Happy May! I’m so excited to share with you the things I’ve been loving this past month. Lots of new goodness included on this list—from beauty finds, my favorite small businesses, drag queens and even a personal side project that I can’t wait to tell you about. Read on for everything I’m loving this month! xx Sam
- Vitruvi: I can’t tell you how many times I’ve stopped and started the essential oils game. I love the benefits and the idea, but I just can’t find a diffuser I like. Then I found Vitruvi and I was sold. I love how sleek the design is. The amount of essential oils I just ordered is going to make my husband’s head explode. 😂
- Seaesta Surf x Goldfish Kiss Collection: This is quite possibly the cutest kids’ swim collection I’ve ever seen. The print of “seaside flowers” is so darling. I wish it came in adult sizes!
- Pretty Okay Podcast: My business bestie, Julia Wheeler, and I started a podcast! After years of people wanting to “pick our brains” on social media, marketing, business, finance, etc., we decided to start our own podcast geared toward creative women. I was hesitant to share it on here since it is a “side project,” but Taylor was so encouraging about our respective side projects that I changed my mind!
- Nina West “Drag is Magic” EP: Nina West is one of my favorite drag queens. I love everything she stands for and how she uses her platform to spread positivity, love and inclusiveness. I can’t wait for her debut children’s album “Drag is Magic,” which is a collection of songs about love, acceptance and the art of drag.
- Trueing “Cerine” Collection: I think my exact reaction when I first saw these was “Woah. Woah. I am SHOOK.” These are insanely unique and the artistic direction is just the cherry on top.
- Kosas: I am obsessed with this brand! I’ve never tried it until recently, and now I’m using it almost exclusively. I’ve been wearing the tinted facial oil, and my skin looks so good with just that! I’m also in love with the Longitude Zero palette, and the Phoenix lipstick is the perfect red. I need all of the colors now!
- Mohinders Woven Sandals: I wear two pairs of shoes: My Chucks and my Mohinders flats. And now, I have three pairs of shoes I love ever since Mohinders released its woven sandals. I’ll be wearing these all summer long.
- Floral Arranging: If you’ve been keeping up with our IG stories, you’ve probably noticed my new Sunday ritual of what I’m cheekily calling “Trader Joe’s Floral Arranging 101.” One of my quests this year is to find new hobbies that bring me joy outside of work and family. Something just for me. The very first thing that came to mind was florals. I am an aesthete through and through, so taking a quiet hour each week to create something beautiful really brings me joy.
- Biossance: My friend Courtney of Pretty Little Fawn is a huge fan of Biossance, and I’ve been dying to try it. The Rose Glow Set is actual heaven on my skin. I get so excited to put the vitamin C and rose oil on my face each night. I really want to try the Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask next!
You should also read 5 Easy Ways To Help Yourself Focus, or 4 Easy Ways To Increase your Sustainability This Spring!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌