Happy Final Week of Pride Month! Can you believe it’s going to be July in a couple of days?! This year has flown by. Have you redefined your half-year goals yet?
To Know: Teen Vogue introduced us to four queer beauty entrepreneurs and their brands this week. I loved discovering new brands and incredible people.
New Launch: Benefit’s Hello Happy line is back and better than ever with the introduction of a new foundation collection and pressed powder. The packaging itself is alluring enough.
New Launch: Fashion brand Valfre just released its first beauty product, the Electric Garden Palette. There’s no way you can reject these gorgeous brights this summer.
To Shop: Chip and Joanna Gaines’s latest Target collection will bring you back to the simpler times. Retro is back and better than ever.
To Know: Dating for a cause? Tinder is not just a dating app this month. Now it’s a way to contact your local senator to urge them to pass the Equality Act.
To Pin: The Jacquemus’ Spring 2020 collection hit…the field…and drove us wild. If you haven’t already pinned this entire collection, what are you waiting for?
In Case You Missed It:
- Here’s Proof These Home Essentials Don’t Have To Be Ugly
- Beauty Products We Tried + Loved This Month
- Our Inner Middle School Kid Is Really Excited These Trends Are Back
- The Cutest Swimsuits For Every Style
- You Don’t Want To Miss Natalie Gill’s Cheery San Diego Bungalow
- Weird Beauty And Wellness Products We Can’t Stop Using
- What Taylor Sterling Is Loving This Month
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌