The summer already seems to be flying by, and July has been a crazy month. Between new projects and big changes, it has been hectic! But I’ve been making it a point to close the laptop and indulge in extracurriculars like reading, listening to podcasts and volunteering. Read on to check out some of my favorite finds in July.
1. West Perro Desert Dome Hat: This is currently at the top of my wish list—I’m in love with all things West Perro. As someone who wears a hat pretty much daily, I love the style and quality of this one.
2. The Dropout: This podcast is so good. It’s seriously like something out of a movie, but real life. It’s such a fascinating look into not only Silicon Valley, but also how easily we can be tricked by fast talkers and big promises.
3. Native Silver: These handmade rosebud pipes are so beautiful! I need/want one ASAP.
4. Everlane Summer Staples: Would you believe that I’m actually an Everlane newbie? I’m almost embarrassed to admit I’ve never tried anything from the brand before! But I have been working really hard on my summer capsule wardrobe and keeping it really minimal, and Everlane is perfect for that. I’m loving the linen top and these three-strap sandals. It’s officially my new summer uniform.
5. Small Space Style: One of my current goals is to live more intentionally and with less stuff. I love this book by Whitney Leigh Morris that shares all her best tips, ideas and secrets for making the most of your small space.
6. Be My Eyes App: As a busy working mother, it’s really hard to find spare time to do anything, let alone volunteer. But being able to give back is something that’s really important to me, so I was stoked to discover the Be My Eyes app. It’s a FaceTime app where blind or visually impaired individuals can call you and get help with everyday tasks like identifying colors or finding buttons on a remote. I only get about one call a week due to the amount of volunteers, but it’s still really special. I love that my 3-year-old can help with it as well!
7. Molly Hatch: I’ve been doing a big makeover on our outdoor living space, and I love these Molly Hatch flower pots. They’re so sweet and cheery and I love how they look in the space. I also have this daisy trinket dish that I adore. Daisies are my favorite and this dish is so cute!