Fall, and September especially, are incredibly crucial times for self-care. Instead of letting the overwhelm and fatigue creep up on you as we begin our descent into the holiday season, be prepared to take better care of yourself. Small, simple changes can make such a big difference. Implementing a healthy self-care routine is essential to proactively feeling your best. All you need are a few supplies in your arsenal. Read on for everything we’re including in our fall self-care toolkit:
1. Hot Tub Bath: No hot tub? No problem. This mix will help ward off seasonal discomfort and soothe overtired muscles while detoxing the entire body.
2. B. Well Organic + Cold-Pressed 100% Castor Oil: This is a holy grail product for your self-care toolkit. It’s a multi-use product that helps treat everything from split ends to undernourished eyebrows.
3. Calm the Chaos Journal: Journaling is an essential part of self-care. We love this guided daily journal that helps you manage stress and focus on gratitude and self-reflection.
4. Hum Nutrition Here Comes the Sun Vitamin D Supplements: Summer doesn’t have to end! These supplements will help keep away those winter blues as well as help support your immune system and healthy skin.
5. Alchimie Forever Kantic Brightening Moisture Mask: It wouldn’t be self-care without a quality face mask. This one is perfect for fall and will quench that dry, dull skin that comes with colder seasons.
6. AirFree Filterless Air Purifier: A high-quality air purifier is a must for your self-care toolkit. Keep one in your home or office and rid the air of dander, bacteria, mold, viruses and other allergens. You will quite literally breathe in better air and hopefully ward off those dreaded seasonal colds.
7. Olverum Bath Oil: This bath oil is a dream combo of 10 different essential oils that moisturize your skin and uplift your senses. For optimum self-care, weekly relaxing baths are highly encouraged.
8. The Organic Pharmacy Dry Skin Brush: Dry brushing is about so much more than smooth skin. It also helps detoxify by increasing blood circulation and promoting lymphatic drainage. It’s actually really stimulating for your nervous system, so don’t be surprised if you feel awesome afterwards.
9. Acupressure Mat: A quality acupressure mat can help you sleep, relieve muscle tension and reduce daily stress and anxiety.
10. Smudge Kit: Cleanse your space and your aura with a traditional white sage smudge stick. You can also use it during meditation or yoga to help bring clarity and center your mind.
No matter which kinds of products you choose, you deserve to feel your best year-round, so take care of yourself this fall!
shop our fall self-care toolkit must-haves:
Be sure to also see Hear Me Out: Paper Calendars (Not Virtual) Are The Way To Go, and How Introverts Can Succeed In The Workplace!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌