Aww, it’s my last favorites list of 2019! What a long strange trip it’s been 🙃. This month, I shared all of my favorite books from 2019, but don’t worry, I have a couple more to add! Before we close out 2019, here are some of the things that caught my eye in December!
- Dr. Loretta Urban Antioxidant Sunscreen SPF 40: Sunscreen is always the final step in my skincare routine each morning, and this one from Dr. Loretta is officially my new favorite. I often struggle to find a sunscreen that doesn’t leave me feeling oily, break me out or cause my makeup to slide n’ slide. I love how this sunscreen feels on my skin and that it also protects from free-radical damage brought on by pollution and even HEV blue light from the sun and electronic devices!
- Sackville & Co. CBD products: If you caught our feature with the owners of Sackville & Co. a few months back, you know we’re super enamored with these new cool girls of the cannabis industry. If you aren’t into the altering effects of THC, you will love their new line of CBD products. They recently launched sun-grown CBD joints and a CBD oral spray in two different tasty flavors. CBD is a huge staple in my daily life, and I can’t wait to try these out.
- Wilde House Paper: You know when you’re shopping for Christmas presents and end up buying yourself more stuff than you should? That was me when I discovered Wilde House Paper on IG a couple of weeks back. I ordered a bunch of stuff including this gorgeous floral wall calendar.
- Lisa Congdon Art: One of our favorite artists, Lisa Congdon, shared this on IG today and it really spoke to me. I am really focusing on evolving and growing as a humanist, so seeing these words and this beautiful illustration felt really timely. I hope she makes it into a print so I can have it in my home!
- The Girl He Used To Know: I was actually hesitant to start this novel, even though it was on my “Want to Read” list on GoodReads. But any book that’s described as a “love story” just isn’t my jam. No Nicholas Sparks for this girl, sorry. But wow I ended up loving this book so much more than I expected. It’s definitely far more than a love story and had me crying and smiling almost the entire time.
- VNYL CAM: I’m so stoked on this one. 2019 was the year of photography for me, and I’ve been dying to get my hands on a Polaroid. I love this co-branded one from VNYL, not only because it has a rad retro vibe, but also because it is a total deal. VNYL CAM includes:
- Polaroid officially licensed VNYL CAM
- Monthly 2 pack film replenishment
- 3-month ($199 USD) or 6-month ($299 USD) membership
- Offline SMS experience to re-order additional film or monthly upgrades.
- The first month’s VNYL CAM box comes with the VNYL Polaroid camera and two packs of Polaroid 600 film. Each additional month, customers will automatically receive two packs of Polaroid film! So easy and fun!
- The Garden of Beauty: When I first saw this chair, my jaw dropped. The entire exhibit featured Il Pavone, a capsule collection designed by Artist and Designer Marc Ange, focused on the beauty of garden-inspired nature and peacocks. They aren’t just chairs, they are literal works of art. Now if I can just convince my husband we need one in our living room 😉.
- Harry Styles’s Fine Line Album: I’ve been counting down the days and it is finally here! It’s just as good as I hoped it would be, too. Taylor and I love Harry Styles unapologetically, and we can’t wait to go hear him sing these songs live on tour this year.
- Floral Libations: Flowers are my favorite thing in the world, but I also enjoy a good cocktail. This book is gorgeous and I really need someone to get it for me for Christmas so I can stare at it forever.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.