Phallic-looking candles, quirky candleholders, political sweatshirts—this month’s favorite list is a weird one, but in the BEST way possible. This month, my favorites are pretty artsy. It turns out, when you aren’t shopping or using new products, you turn to art, or at least I do. Get ready to be inspired!
- Hot Merch for Biden Sweatshirt: I keep buying political merch! It’s awesome how many cool designs are out there now that can help you spread the word. I loved this one, and 50 percent of the proceeds goes toward the Biden campaign.
- Women Cook for Me: I recently started following London photographer Sophie Davidson. I love her eye and use of color in her film photography. I noticed she had a newsletter called, “Women Cook for Me,” and was intrigued. I subscribed, and I’ve been enjoying it. She photographs friends and women she admires cooking a meal that they eat together. It beautifully combines my love of film photography and food essays.
- Vintage Nantucket Gardens & Houses Book: I love every photo in this vintage book. Give me all the retro interiors.
- Michelle Blade Art: Michelle Blade is such a talented artist. Her work is incredibly inspiring—both her ceramics and her paintings. I find her paintings so moving and vivid. They stir up feelings in me.
- Ginny Sims Ceramics: I am full-blown obsessed with Ginny Sims’s ceramics. They are sort of eerie but exquisite. Her use of color is dreamy.
- Steven Fritters Art: The artist Roisin O’Donnell (who goes by Steven Fritters), has quickly jumped up into my list of favorite artists. I’m drawn to her quirky, whimsical, woodland creatures.
- James Shaw Candle Holder: These are insane and so cool. They are made from recyclable materials. They remind me of the pasta art I used to make as a kid (but like a million times better).
- Piera Bochner: I’ve been eyeing these for a while. They are so weird! I love how they look when they are all drippy and colorful.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌