I’m getting into a cozy state of mind with this month’s favorites: books, pajamas, music and food. And, of course, Harry Styles — because when is Harry not a favorite?!
- Harry Styles in Vogue Magazine: As you probably know, we’re big Harry Styles fans here at Glitter Guide. We love his music, but more than that, we love his attitude. Harry is a beacon of kindness and acceptance. He makes people who feel isolated and alone feel seen and loved. I’m proud of Vogue for having him as its first man-only cover! Harry received backlash for wearing a dress on the cover of the magazine from some critics. I find that ridiculous. Should we criticize a woman for wearing a pantsuit? Let people do what feels right for them. If you don’t like it, keep it to yourself.
- Wait, Have You Read This? Newsletter by Maddie Coleman: This is such a fantastic book recommendations newsletter! It’s brand new — there has only been one edition so far, but I can already tell it will be a go-to for me. Maddie has great taste, and her reviews are fun and witty. I especially love the “It’s For You If You’re For…” bit. If you like many of the things on that list, you probably will like that book.
- Alimentari Flâneur: I’m craving a trip to NYC. It’s been way too long. It’s places like this that make me miss strolling the bustling streets, stumbling upon dreamy, little markets.
- Send Olives: I adore this Instagram account. I am a huge green olive fan. I could eat them at every meal! So naturally, this account really gets me excited. Who needs nudes when you can send olives?!
- “Funky Ghost” by Bandits on the Run: I’ve been listening to this song on repeat all month. Actually, I’ve been listening to the entire album. It’s great!
- Entireworld Pajamas: Perfect pajamas to make me feel like Kathleen Kelly in “You’ve Got Mail.”
- Priestdaddy by Patricia Lockwood: I’m only about halfway into this hilarious memoir, and can already tell it’s going to make my list of favorite books of 2020!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌