We’ve rounded up six holiday decor ideas that can add a festive touch in your home this year!
1. Use a collection of glass ornaments in a new way. String ribbons from the bulbs to the ceiling, creating a festive and unique decoration! (source)
2. Hang a holiday wreath in an unexpected place. We are accustomed to seeing wreaths on doors but hanging a fresh display of evergreens on a mirror is sure to add cheer to any room. (source)
3. Display those holiday cards. There is no sense in storing holiday cards in a folder or basket, make the most out of them this season and put your holiday cards on display! We love the simplicity of a bulletin board covered in festive greetings. (source)
4. Create a collection. Combine similar pieces in one space, for example tress on a mantel, or snow flakes on window sills. Though they may all be different, when you combine a similar item you can easily create a cohesive display! (source)
5. Oftentimes less is more. Dress up a common space, like your foyer or entry space with a smaller size tree this year. (source)
6. Hang fresh garland above windows. The natural beauty and smell of pine will warm up any room. (source)
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌