How the heck is it already August?! We don’t know about you, but our team is scrambling to get our to-do lists and goals in order for the second half of 2016. That said, August isn’t one to be overlooked. There are new collections launching and a workshop gearing up to teach us new creative skills. Plus, a need-to-know art app that we’re dying to try out. What’s on your radar this month? Tell us in the comments!
- ‘Fab’ New Augmented Reality Tool: We totally get it. Curating a cohesive collection of art (not to mention actually hanging it!) is tough. Fab is making the process a little easier with its new app, which lets you virtually preview art on your actual wall.
- Check out Cat & Jack: The newest and coolest kids’ clothing and shoe line at Target features tons of noteworthy styles for your growing little one.
- June & January Launches Expanded Line: We’re excited to check out the new pieces recently released this season by another of our favorite children’s brands, June & January. We’re talking crib sheets, burp cloths, booties and more!
- Caudalie Jason Wu For Caudalie Beauty Elixir: We can’t wait to try this new beauty elixir, which promises to tighten and tone our skin. It sounds so refreshing as we head into the remainder of summer’s warm weeks!
- Museum of Ice Cream in New York City: Did you hear!? A temporary pop-up museum featuring everyone’s favorite blended sweet treat is in the Big Apple! Click here to get more information about the event, which was founded by Maryellis Bunn. It’s open through Aug. 31. (image via Museum of Ice Cream)
- Launch of Weeknight Society App: Launching Aug. 15, this handy app is the answer to your prayers if you struggle with weeknight meal planning. The app supplies you with easy dinner recipes filled with seasonal produce. It’s sure to make the daily to-do a delightful and delicious one yet again.
- The Hello Sessions Workshop In Portland: Snag your tickets now for The Hello Sessions workshop, which will be held in Portland, Oregon from Oct. 6-7! It’s the perfect meet-up for those looking to snag new skills in areas like social media marketing, video production, creative business management and so much more. (image via @hellosessions)
- Izzy & Ferd’s New “Silk Road” Collection: Keep your eye out for new kidswear pieces to debut from Izzy & Ferd on Aug. 15! The fun travel prints are sure to inspire lots of imaginative play this season. (photo by Lucia Tran)
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌