Today, we’re sharing what our editors were loving this week and what we’re looking forward to this weekend, in hopes that it will inspire you! As always, we love to see our readers participate, so don’t forget to share your favorite things from this past week with the hashtag #GG5things and by tagging @glitterguide on Twitter and Instagram.
- Because it’s finally fall, we indulged in one (or two) pumpkin spice lattes this week and are looking forward to whipping up our own concoction this weekend!
- We’re loving Caitlin Wilson’s new fall arrivals! If you’re in the Bay Area, stop by her design shop, which opens Sept. 30.
- The Emmys were this past Sunday, and we’re still obsessing over all the red carpet glamour. Our faves? A chic pregnant Kerry Washington and a sparkling Sarah Paulson.
- After our New York City editor, Carly, shot some American Eagle looks there last week, this feature on The Coveteur is having us crave a visit to Pietro Nolita ASAP!
- Our favorite TV shows, like “The Voice” and “New Girl,” are back from break and we’re excited to curl up on the couch this weekend and catch up! We also can’t wait to watch the new show “This Is Us“. We’re thinking our favorite White Chocolate Confetti Popcorn may be the ideal treat!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌