The Christmas season is filled with parties, family visits and lots of sugar! Whether you’re heading to the neighborhood cookie exchange or want to bring a festive tray to the office, we’ve got you covered! Today, we’re sharing 20 Christmas cookie recipes, including some personal favorites of Team Glitter Guide, to have you ready for whenever you need to bring a sweet treat!
1. Give classic snickerdoodle cookies a holiday twist, like these Eggnog Snickerdoodle Cookies.
Find the full recipe on Amy’s Healthy Baking
2. These White Chocolate Dipped Ginger Cookies are simple and delicious, making them an easy recipe to have on hand!
Find the full recipe on Cooking Classy
3. The Original Nestle Toll House® Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is a family favorite in our editor Carrie’s household! They love to customize the cookies for Christmas by swapping out the chocolate chips for holiday-colored M&Ms. The season isn’t complete without at least a batch or two!
Find the full recipe on Food.com
4. How festive are these red-and-white Minty Meringues?
Find the full recipe on Camille Styles
5. For our beauty editor, Erin, her go-to is her family’s Sugar Cookie Recipe, perfect for decorating or plain with sanded sugar!
Find the full recipe from her post here
6. Mint and chocolate go hand in hand, so everyone will be dying to get the recipe for these Andes Mint Cookies from you!
Find the full recipe on Chocolate With Grace
7. Take a favorite treat from Starbucks home with you by making these Cranberry Bliss Cookies!
Find the full recipe on Gimme Some Oven
8. No one does Christmas quite like Martha Stewart, so we had to trust her on this recipe for Honey-Spice Gingerbread Cookies.
Find the full recipe on Martha Stewart
9. These ganache-dipped Italian Meatball Cookies are perfect for the chocolate lover in your life!
Find the full recipe from our post here
10. Salty and sweet Christmas Crack is a favorite of Abby’s and her husband. “My husband and a few of his family members have gluten allergies. I’m not super skilled in gluten-free baking yet, but this recipe is the easiest thing in the world. I’ve substituted saltines with a few different kinds of gluten-free crackers in the past, but Mary’s Gone Crackers are by far the best (you’ll want two boxes)! To give it more of a Christmas-y feel, I like to sprinkle crushed peppermint stick or red and green M&Ms on the chocolate before it dries!”
Find the full recipe on Passionate Penny Pincher
11. Red and green Christmas Crinkle Cookies are almost too pretty to eat!
Find the full recipe on The Suburban Mom
12. Buttery and covered in snowy powder sugar, for our New York City editor, Carly, these Italian Wedding Cookies are her favorite treat when she’s at her grandma’s house for Christmas!
Find the full recipe on Kitch Me
13. We can’t imagine a more festive combination than these Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cookies!
Find the full recipe on Pineapple & Coconut
14. These Everything Sweet Sugar Cookies are not only colorful and adorable, but failproof for even the not most skillful bakers!
Find the full recipe on Sugar & Cloth
15. Give a classic black-and-white cookie a festive twist with these Strawberry Black and Pink Cookies.
Find the full recipe on A Cozy Kitchen
16. You’ll be the talk of the party when you bring these pretty Cardamom-Spiced Stained Glass Cookies!
Find the full recipe on Joy The Baker
17. A delicious surprise awaits in these Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies.
Find the full recipe on Handle The Heat
18. Turn pecan pie into cookies with this recipe for Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies.
Find the full recipe on The Recipe Rebel
19. With a sweet and salty crunch, these Salted Caramel Turtle Thumbprint Cookies are ideal for those looking for a combo cookie.
Find the full recipe on Cooking Classy
20. Easy and oh-so indulgent is this recipe for 5-Ingredient Oreo Cheesecake Cookies.
Find the full recipe on Baker By Nature
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌