Your calendar is likely jam-packed with holiday events, so make sure you have the perfect gift handy for the host in charge. While florals or a pretty bottle of wine will do, the below items go above and beyond your typical go-tos. From fragrant beauty products to gifts to use in the kitchen, contributor Sarah Koller has rounded up a series of items perfect for any party-giver. In fact, these options are so fab, we’d be perfectly OK adding them to our gifting lists, too. Happy Shopping!
- Nordstrom Marble Coasters: Give them another excuse to have a cocktail.
- Dinner Diaries Coffee Table Book: Help keep their decorating game on point.
- Salon Monogram Champagne Flutes: Sip bubbly in these chic glasses.
- Nordstrom Bottle Stopper: Who brought the Champagne?
- Threshold Stainless Steel Wine Tumbler: This glass says it all.
- Williams Sonoma Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate: A drink that goes well with a Friday night in.
- CB2 Potted Succulent: Consider it a longer-lasting counterpart to flowers.
- Gold Pineapple Corkscrew: We love these cute wine openers from our friends at Grenville Society.
- Charbonnel Et Walker Champagne Truffles: Make their tastebuds water.
- West Elm Throw: Pairs well with couch naps.
- Project 62 Marble Cheese Board: They’ll never say “no” to a cheese board.
- Center Stripe Woven Napkin Set: Such a chic and pretty gift for any hostess.
- L’Occitane Lotion: Gift them an ultra-hydrating treat.
- ‘Chambord’ Classic Tea Pot: You had us at “pinky up.”
- Lulu and Georgia Decanter: We love the graphic detailing on this decanter.
- H&M Oven Mitt: Well said.
- Herbivore Botanicals Bath Salts: Soak in pure, soothing bliss.
- Good Juju Ink Stationery Set: Use it for all of those post-holiday “thank-yous.”
- Voluspa Mini Tin Candle: Enjoy a cult-favorite in “mini” form.
- Barr-Co. Hand Duo: Swoon over the smell on this duo.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌