Father’s Day is not too far away, and I don’t know about you, but finding a good gift for dad is always the hardest for me! And now that we have a kiddo of our own, there are two dads I have to shop for in my life. If you’re in the same boat of having a man in your life that is difficult to shop for, fret not. We’ve rounded up the best gifts for dad, grandpa, stepdad, uncle or any of the special men in your life that you’ll be celebrating this Father’s Day. I’ve even included my personal favorite—fingers crossed my dad doesn’t read this and spoil the surprise before Father’s Day 😂.
1. Bose SoundLink Around-Ear Bluetooth Headphones ($229): Comfy, high-tech and versatile. Use these to listen to your favorite album or take phone calls on the go.
2. Herschel Supply Co. Novel Duffel Bag ($85): This classic bag works for business traveling and gym days. Plus, it comes in a variety of colors and prints to fit dad’s style.
3. Square Trade Goods Co. Big Sur Candle ($22): Scents of cedar, sandalwood, musk, smoke and sea salt air make for the perfect daily aroma.
4. GilletteLabs Heated Razor ($200): This new innovation from GilletteLabs is thoughtfully crafted to deliver the comfort of a hot towel with every stroke. Help dad take his shave to the next level.
5. W&P Bartender’s Knife ($29.99): The perfect addition to your home bar, this knife comes equipped with all the tools you need to slice, peel and dice to your heart’s content.
6. Coffee Maple Syrup ($14): The comfort food sweetness of maple syrup, and the bright-eyed magic of your favorite cup of coffee.
7. Gillette Father’s Day ProShield Gift Pack ($16): For the dad who values a classic shave. This gift box is an elevated set that includes a magnetic razor stand, one of Gillette’s sleek Premium Proshield handles and two Proshield cartridges. A luxury gift at a budget price!
8. Beard Comb in Tortoise ($16): This pocket comb is a great gift option for any of the (hairy) men in your life.
9. 1901 McLaren Floral Cotton Tie ($39.50): A classic Father’s Day gift, but with a fun and fashionable twist.
10. Areaware Drink Rocks ($35): A set of four hand-finished geometric stones to be chilled before dropping into your drink.
11. Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard ($29.99): A universal keyboard for all bluetooth computing devices, so your dad doesn’t have to grumble with trying to type on his iPad.
12. BBQ Kit Cooler ($100): A perfect gift for tailgating, camping or beach days.
13. Bloody Mary Gift Set ($16-$19.95): It’s technically a gift for dad, but really a gift for everyone at Sunday brunch.
14. Socks That Plant Trees ($15): All dads need socks. Why not make an impact and buy him a pair that will also plant some trees?
15. W&P Pour Over Press ($75): A 3-in-1 brewer that combines a pour over with the intensity of a French press.
16. Zone Denmark Peili Spice Grinder ($38): A perfect gift for the minimalist chef or herbalist.
17. Dot Grid Workbook ($24): A beautiful, cloth-covered notebook perfect for the dreamers and the doers in your life.
18. Mr. Rogers Coffee Mug ($16): It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood for a cup of coffee.
19. Queen Greatest Hits ($31.47): Everyone loves Freddie Mercury.
20. Runner’s Light Gloves ($45): Keep dad safe on the sidewalks or the trails with these hands-free lights.
21. Himalayan Salt Block Cooking Plate + Holder Set ($24.99): There’s not a grillmaster out there who wouldn’t love this gift.
shop the post: