February is sort of a dreary winter month that most people aren’t terribly fond of, but it happens to be my favorite month because it’s my birthday month! This February, I find that I’m craving comforting poetry, anything and everything David Bowie (although, when am I not?!), signs of spring, and a disco attitude!
- Daffodils: I adore daffodils! They symbolize the start of spring. I’ve been obsessively documenting mine, like the flower addict that I am.
- The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%: I’ve been struggling with hormonal acne again and I’ve been trying to find a skincare product that helps, doesn’t irritate it, and doesn’t break the bank. So far I’m liking this one (especially the price!), but the verdict is still out on if it helps my breakouts.
- Don’t You Wonder Sometimes by Tracy K. Smith: Tracy K. Smith has quickly become one of my absolute favorite poets of all time. She writes about beauty, sadness, and desire in such a fresh, brave way. This poem is part of her collection Life on Mars which won a Pulitzer Prize. Plus, it’s about my favorite, David Bowie!
- Arranging Things “Will Travel for Disco” baseball cap: I’ve been eyeing this cap for over a year and finally got it! My birthday month is always a disco month for me, so the timing is perfect.
- Bowie Birthday playlist: Since I already have a Disco Birthday playlist, I decided this year I would make myself a Bowie Birthday playlist. You can’t go wrong listening to all the Bowie hits on your big day.
- Scribe Winery cherished chicory radicchio ‘Rosalba’ grown by Stephen Carter: This makes my mouth water. I’ve been hunting for this type of radicchio everywhere to no avail!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌